Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them
what counts is best. ~ Bob Talbert


Friday, January 30, 2009

Words to Consider ...

There is no nobler career than that of motherhood at its best.

There are no possibilities greater,

and in no other sphere does failure bring more serious penalties...

To attempt this task unprepared and untrained

is tragic,

and its results affect generations to come.

On the other hand

there is no higher height to which humanity can attain

than that occupied by a converted,

heaven-inspired,

praying mother.

~ Elizabeth Eliot

1 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Jessica,
I found your site when searching for homeschool data. Not sure how I exactly got here, but I thought I would tell you that your site is wonderful. I have written a yet unpublished picture book intended to teach little ones about the character and nature of God. As the book title suggests--Things My Dog Taught Me About God--the story shows children how a dog can be a tangible example of who God is and how he feels about them. I was thinking that homeschooling parents would be interested in a book like this. What is your reaction?